Thanks for taking part in the JobShuk Interactive Features. To ensure the best possible experience for all JobShuk Community members, please respect the guidelines for participation.
By joining and using the JobShuk website, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these peer exchange groups. You also agree to reserve discussions and activities to topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to network your fellow JobShuk members, benefit from their experience, participate in an ongoing conversation and exchange resources. Questions about JobShuk Interactive Features should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical questions on using the community page should be directed to email@example.com.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, JobShuk reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to the JobShuk Interactive Features for members who violate these rules.
- All participation in JobShuk Interactive Features should reflect the Society’s values: integrity, respect, mutual support, and professional excellence.
- Don’t attack others. The discussions are meant to stimulate networking and conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Use caution when discussing products or commercial markets. Information posted is subject to defamation and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
- Remember that JobShuk and other JobShuk Interactive Features users have the right to reproduce postings.
- Include a signature tag on all discussions. Include your name and organization.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals–not as a posting.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the community,” through the discussion section. Instead, send a message to email@example.com requesting to be removed.
Acceptance of Rules and Conditions of Use.
The rules and conditions set forth below (“Rules”) govern your use of the JobShuk Interactive Features. Before accessing JobShuk Interactive Features, you must review these Rules and indicate your agreement to comply with these Rules by clicking the “I AGREE!” button at the bottom. If you do not wish to comply, you will not be permitted to access and use the JobShuk Interactive Features.
Rules of Conduct for Interactive Services
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, links, materials and other information (together “Postings”) are generated by participants in the JobShuk Interactive Features and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies or opinions of JobShuk. JobShuk is not responsible for the content of any Postings. No Postings are endorsed, adopted, or published by JobShuk unless explicitly stated otherwise by one of JobShuk’s authorized agents acting in an official capacity. Moderators of JobShuk Interactive Features volunteer their services to fellow participants in their JobShuk Interactive Features and are not JobShuk’s employees or agents for any purposes whatsoever. JobShuk bears no responsibility for any Postings approved, edited, or rejected by a moderator for any JobShuk Interactive Features.
JobShuk has no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or delete Postings generated by participants in JobShuk Interactive Features interactive services, such as discussion boards or chat rooms, but JobShuk reserves the right to do so if any Postings do not comply with the Rules or are otherwise harmful, inaccurate or objectionable. JobShuk is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing Postings that fail to comply with the Rules.
When you log into the JobShuk Interactive Features, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You take sole responsibility for the content of your Postings. In addition, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless JobShuk, its officers, directors, employees, and agents and hold JobShuk, its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings damages, injuries, liabilities losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) relating to any acts or omissions by you or materials or information transmitted by you in connection with the JobShuk Interactive Features leading wholly or partially to claims against JobShuk, its officers, directors, employees, or agents by other users or third parties.
- You grant JobShuk the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free unrestricted license (with the right to sub-license) to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, adapt, translate, and modify your Postings in whole or in part in any form now known or later developed.
- You will not use the JobShuk Interactive Features to send chain letters, unsolicited advertising, or any other junk or bulk mail.
- You will not impersonate any other JobShuk Interactive Features user or entity.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, files, code or other materials that are unlawful, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or libelous, or that are threatening, abusive, or harassing on the basis of an individual’s (or groups of individuals’) religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, files, code or other materials that contain viruses or are able to disrupt or damage JobShuk’s or JobShuk Interactive Features members’ software, hardware or equipment.
- You acknowledge that your Postings are non-confidential and any ideas, inventions, or know-how disclosed in them will be available to the public.
- You represent and warrant that your Postings will not violate another person’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right to privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary or personal right.
- You acknowledge and agree that JobShuk has the right to delete, modify or supplement Postings or the content of the JobShuk Interactive Features at any time for any reason without notification to anyone and to ban or restrict JobShuk Interactive Features users for any reason at anytime.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
When you register for the JobShuk Interactive Features, you accept the following limitations of liability and disclaimer of warranties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL JOBSHUK OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE JOBSHUK COMMUNITIES, INCLUDING FACILITATORS OF ANY JOBSHUK COMMUNITIES, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES OR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE POSTINGS ON THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES.
THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND ANY POSTINGS ON THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF THAT PURPOSE HAS BEEN DISCLOSED). JOBSHUK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES THAT THE POSTINGS ON THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT, USEFUL, ACCURATE OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES OR THE JOBSHUK.COM SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE JOBSHUK INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND JOBSHUK.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
You agree that the law of the State of Delaware in the United States of America will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and to our message board. In addition, you agree and consent that, if there is ever any legal action against JobShuk, the state and federal courts of Delaware USA, will have exclusive jurisdiction and be the exclusive venue for any such legal actions.
This agreement is the entire understanding between you and JobShuk regarding your relationship to our online communities. If JobShuk fails to notify you of any violations of this agreement, this will not mean that JobShuk cannot notify you of future violations of any part of this agreement.
Third Party web Site Links