• motal7 wrote a new blog post: Tax reduction for university graduates 7 years, 8 months ago

    If you completed higher education or vocational training at a recognized university or college in Israel from 2008 and onwards, you may be eligible for a reduction in taxes. You need to fill out a 119 tax form and attach a photocopy of the degree / certificate as well as a letter from the academic institution, which specifies [...]