Zvi Landsman posted an update: 5 years, 3 months ago
”We’re a stealth smartphone app start-up looking for someone to build our customer support function from scratch. You will be doing everything support related (answering support email, analyzing trends, interacting with dev team, building customer relationships etc.).
- Hard working and reliable
- Very bright
- Common sense and good judgement
- Self starter
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Native English speaker A MUST; Spanish an advantage.
- Experience building a small support team for a high-tech company A MUST; We will also consider applicants who were customer support reps in an early stage start-up, know best practices and how to build a great support team
- Great written communication skills A MUST
- Experience with email customer support A MUST
- Technology background or familiarity with iPhone/Android apps an advantage; this is a mass market application – no need for deep tech background
- Flexible hours (around 4 hours/day) but willing to increase commitment as our needs grow
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly compensation ”
This message was posted on behalf of someone else. They have been alerted of this thread and may Reply with more info, or read this thread and follow-up with anyone who expresses interest. Please do not send me any personal messages about this #project